Attention Deer Hunters!
Deer Season(Rifle Season) - 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
All other seasons by appointment. Call (573) 732-9938 ask for Scott.
Deposit Policy: Processing Fee and Cape Fee are due when deer is dropped off. Specialty items are to be paid for when the fresh meat is picked up. You are expected to pick up within 7 calendar days after notification that your order is ready. A $5.00 per week freezer charge will be added begining on day 8.
- All deer must be field dressed.
- We reserve the right to refuse any trim not properly handled. Treating your venison with care will yield a high quality product.
- When bringing in trim for sausage no fat, hair, or bloody pieces are acceptable.
- We strongly discourage trim brought in that is pre-ground.
- Pork trim must be purchased from or processed by the Heintz Processing.
- When your order is completed we will notify you by telephone. It is extremely important to give your correct phone number, address to us when the deer is dropped off.
- We prefer you bring in your whole carcass deer to us with the hide on, it does not save you any money by skinning it yourself.
- Please do not put your deer meat into dark colored garbage bags, as these are not intended for food use.
Pricing for the specialty items is detailed on the processing form.
View and print form at the top right corner of this page.